O.E.M Quality Aftermarket
Holden & Opel Ignition Coil
- Brand New
- O.E.M Quality & Specifications
- 12 Months Warranty
- Coil Type: Coil-Over-Plug
- Terminals: 4
- O.E.Ref: 12 638 824; 12 578 244; 12 631 915; 12 589 623; 12 629 646; 12 08 089; 48 05 094; 48 02 236; 099700-1900; 099700-0850; 099700-1730
Made by a world class leading manufacturer our coils are certified to meet all original manufacturer specifications and ISO/TS16949 quality standards. The coils are designed and tested in our advanced research and development department, with copper wire imported from Japan and Germany, not China. Our Expoxy is also imported from Japan
- a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty where the Goods are being used for personal non business use; or
- a 3 month manufacturer’s warranty where the Goods are being used for commercial or business use; and
- Only cover the original purchaser of the Goods.
If you have made a Wrong Purchase of a Good or are returning a Good as a warranty claim, at our digression, we will accept a return of that good and issue refund or send out a replacement Good subject to the following:
- You must contact us first about the Goods before making the return, seeking an approval.
- All our Goods must be installed by a Qualified Person; otherwise at our digression Warranty is voided.
- the Goods must be securely and appropriately packed so they are not damaged during transit;
- the Goods must be returned in their original packaging;
- for Wrong Purchases, Goods must still be new and not show any signs of use or having been installed or fitted;
- you must include our original delivery slip or the manufacturers delivery slip;
- the claim for refund must be advised to us no later than 30 days after the date you bought the Good;
- you will be solely responsible for all shipping costs to return the Good to us;
- items which are returned on a receiver pays basis will be rejected;
- other than warranty claims, where we agree to accept the return of the Good we will refund the purchase price minus a 15% restocking fee and minus the original postage cost to send the item to you.
- other than warranty claims, if you require us to accept the return of a Good and then ship a replacement Good, you are responsible for the difference in the refund amount of the new Good price and also for any shipping fees;
- for Goods returned as part of a warranty claim we will pay the shipping costs to send you out a replacement Good; and
- For Goods retuned as part of a warranty claim please enclose a report from a qualified technician clearly stating the fault and when it arises or arose.
- A replacement item or refund will not be sent under warranty until faulty item is first received – NO EXCEPTIONS
- If a replacement item is not available then a refund will be issued
- Refund will be equivalent to the sale price of the item Excluding original shipping/handling costs
- If we repair or replace the Goods, you have no additional claim against us either under this agreement or by statute or common law, in respect of the defect.
- You agree to indemnify us for any costs or loss that you may suffer due to your attending at our premises to take possession of the Goods, both on and off our premises, including damage of any kind to property and damage to any person.
- You are advised that our EBay Store may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We would be grateful if you bring to our immediate attention, any that you find.
- We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our EBay Store or the purchase of our Goods.