Asic Miner Microbt Whatsminer M31S+ 72T 46W/T Bitcoin Miner Machine with PSU
- MicroBT whatsminer M31S 72T 46W/T bitcoin miner is 80Th/s (± 5%), energy consumption is only 3360w (+/- 10%).
- We Will charge 40% restock fee if return the Whatsminer M31S 80TH within 30 days, so please make a serious consideration before purchase
- Most competitive bitcoin miner, much better than Antminer t17+ 64th,t17 PLUS, s17e 60th, antminer s9j, antminer s17pro 53th, s9j 14.5th and much cheaper than Antminer S19 95TH and S19
- Note: Whatsminer use high wattage, and also has lounder noise than Bitmain Antminer machines, so please pay attention to the noise and wattage. do not include power cords
2. Power Consumption: 3360W.
3. Power Efficiency: 46W GH ± 7percent.
4. Dimensions: 390mm ( L) x 155mm (W) x 240mm (H).
5. Cooling: 2x 12038 fans.
6. Network: Ethernet cable is not included
Asic Bitcoin Antminer S19j pro 96TH/S 2800W
- Antminer s19J PRO 96TH/S and warehouses in the USA, the fastest arrival in 2-4 days.We are a professional miner supplier, We have many other models, please consult customer service if necessary.
- We Will charge 40% restock fee if return the antminer s19J PRO 96TH/S within 30 days, so please make a serious consideration before purchase.
- Antminer s19J PRO 96TH/S Power consumption is 3100w, so please make sure your place can afford so much voltage watts.
- Bitmain First batch S19J PRO 96TH/S Bitcoin miner, and the most powerful btc asic miner. Most competitive bitcoin miner, much better than Antminer S17+ and S17PRO.
Generated currency: Bitcoin (BTC)
Rated computing power: 96TH/S
Rated power consumption:3100W (-5%～+5%)
Power consumption ratio: 29.5J/TH (-5%～+5%)
HUI YOU Professional Miner Supplier,AntMiner L3+ ~504MH/s @ 1.6W/MH ASIC Litecoin Miner
- Antminer L3+ Renewed miner. Ship by FBA, the fastest arrival in 2-4 days. We are a professional miner supplier, We have many other models, please consult customer service if necessary.
- Fastest Litecoin (or other Scrypt-based coin) ASIC miner commercially available!
- Hash Rate: 504MH/s ±7%
- Power Consumption: 800W ±10% (Power supply sold separately)
- Built-in controller – No separate host computer required for operation.
Scrypt Mining Hash Rate: 504MH/s (±7% is expected).
Compatible Coins: Litecoin and any other Scrypt-based coins.
Power Consumption: 800W (±10%) at the wall.
Noise level: Loud. Not for desk-top use. Sounds like a vacuum.
Chip quantity per unit: 288 x BM1485.
Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V.
Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C.
Antminer L3+ 504MH/S Scrypt Litecoin Miner LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine
- Compatible Coins – Any coin based on the Scrypt algorithm. There are many dozen coins, but the most well known is Litecoin and Dogecoin.
- Built-in controller: No separate host computer required for operation.
- Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
- We will debug the machine before shipment to ensure normal operation. Hash rate fluctuate within 7% is Normal and acceptable.
- Pay attention to dust and catkins, so as not to corrode the computing board or cause the heat of the mining machine to not be dissipated.
This L3+ mining machine adopts a front and rear dual cooling fan design, and each chip has an independent heat sink, which has good heat dissipation and effectively prolongs the service life of the mining machine. Our mining machine can work under the temperature of 0℃ to 40℃, humidity of 5%RH-95%RH and no condensation.
Antminer S9 ~13TH/s @0.1 W/GH 16nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner with APW3+-12-1600 PSU
- Bitcoin Mining Hash Rate: 13.0TH/s ±5%
- Mines Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and other SHA256-Based Coins
- No Software Required – Built-in Web Interface Allows For Easy Configuration
- Extremely Power Efficient – Uses Just 0.098 Watts/GH
1. Hash Rate: 13.0 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1274 ±10%
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 W/GH ±7%
4. ASIC Chip: 189 x BM1387
5. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
6. Cooling: 2x 12038 fans
Antminer S9 Bitcoin Miner
- Bitcoin Mining Hash Rate: 13.5TH/s ±5%
- Power Consumption: 1323W ±10% (Power supply not included)
- Built-in web management portal – No separate host computer or software required
- Very Power Efficient Bitcoin Miner: 0.098 J/GH ±7%
- Power supply sold separately – AntMiner APW3++ power supply recommended if you have 220v+. EVGA SuperNova 1600 G2 recommended if you only have 110-120v power.
AntMiner S9 Specifications:
1. Hash Rate: 13.5 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1323W ±10% (at the wall, with APW3++, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 W/GH ±7%(at the wall, with APW3++, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. ASIC Chip: 189 x BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fans
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
Mining for Bitcoin
Bitcoin a lot of fun, we’re mining bitcoin we’re reviewing the bitmain antminer s19 it’s pretty much the best bitcoin miner in the world there are some better models technically including even a better version of the s19 than we’re reviewing today but Generally speaking it’s the best miners the most readily available biggest name brand right so there’s the big boy the behemoth you may see some spoilers on some other mining reviews we’re working on it’s always a fun time here mining earning passive income it can be truly life changing and above all it’s just so much fun and so yeah let’s review the bitmain ant miner s19 earning passive income mining bitcoin just Let’s do it bitcoin mining has truly changed my life and i’m not just saying that also this video is not financial advice today we’re going to be reviewing a bit main antminer s19 but let’s recap a couple basics.
before we start okay so anyone can do this bitcoin is more popular and more profitable than it’s ever been before it’s industrialized though bitcoin mining has been industrialized because Everyone and every company involved is making a lot of money now and historically has been making even more bitcoins and less even more money especially retroactively if you held those coins which is an advanced mining strategy i’ll touch on later in this video but the takeaway here bitmain the biggest and most popular asic miner producer bitmain however does not have good business practices if you round up you could say they’re Mediocre they’re not going to scam you but they will price gouge you and i’ll just leave it at that that’s kind of the basics.
Antminer is their basically series of asic miners and you may be like dude what’s an asic miner i’m glad you asked all right an asic miner name comes from the chip it’s an asic chip that’s what powers these it’s a very specialized chip it only does one thing and it does that thing amazingly but it can do nothing Else right so if you can mine bitcoin with gpus graphics cards you could stop mining bitcoin and then go and play fortnite and then render a video and then go back to mining bitcoin that’s general purpose hardware it’s good at everything greater nothing an asic it’s a purpose-built machine all it does is mine one cryptocurrency mining algorithm and does it very well it’s an application specific integrated circuit minor to put it simply an asic Miner is as powerful as it gets below an asic miner would be an fpga below an fpga would be a graphics card below a graphics card would be a cpu that’s like the general hardware hierarchy these things are not necessarily simply better than each other but as far as mining goes that’s the general breakdown so again we’re talking about the bit main ant miners right and they have altcoin miners for other cryptocurrencies as well Uh but the big takeaway here is the sha 256 miners that’s the bitcoin mining algorithm the original cryptocurrency the blockchain consensus mechanism for bitcoin is you guessed it proof of work which means it’s mineable so we’ve talked about the antminer s19 xp recently on the channel this is a better minor than what we’re reviewing today but these are being sold In the future.
these are being sold several months out and you may be like but it’s cheaper and it’s better yeah yeah i mean that’s true but you could buy an s19th day start earning today depending on your electric rate that could be really profitable or just moderately profitable ever since the crackdown on mining out of china bitmain has been selling a lot more s19s than just simply ant miners on their web Store i’ll link it up below it’s not a referral link or anything like that it’s just a direct link it’s very important because there’s many scam sites in cryptocurrency and especially fake miner resellers okay and we touched on the s19 again it’s a better miner but the pre-orders at the current moment are sold out so you can still buy the s19j pro direct from bitmain and you may be getting sticker shy dude i mean this is an Expensive device but i’m gonna show you a cheaper version of this that may interest you more all of this will be based with the understanding that you’re going to operate these miners out of your own home or set up a small facility to do it yourself right and if you need help getting started on that we have a full-blown crypto mining electricity guide that should hopefully walk you through everything that you could Possibly need if you don’t know how to set up an asic miner.
i’ll touch on it briefly but we have a 20 minute video guide walking you through the basics of that i would like to take a brief moment to thank compass they have sponsored our videos for almost the last year if you want to get a bitcoin miner and you want to mine bitcoin but you don’t want to operate the machines yourself you don’t want them in your House or whatever then i recommend you reach out to compass mining they can connect you with co-location facilities basically get you hooked up and your miners plugged in and you don’t have to do a thing and well you give the facility a cut but with their cheap electric rates it could really work out for both parties but depending on your residential commercial rate that you personally have.
it may just simply make sense for you their goal is to make it So everyone can mine bitcoin they’ll help you find bitcoin miners host bitcoin miners and everything in between so today we are specifically looking at the antminer s19 i have the 95 tera hash a second model this thing like pretty much every bit main ant miner is near bulletproof it just runs and runs and runs look at these accepted shares extremely high rejected amount is low up time over two weeks without a hiccup point eleven percent rejection rate it’s In green tech so you know you’re doing a good job right the average hash rate per this is 96 tera hash a second or 950 000 gigahash you know you just basically drop a digit and you go up so gigahash go up to terra hash go down you go down to mega hash and keep in mind a quick note on that is that mining hash rate does not transfer between algorithms right you can’t bring this minor to mine ethereum and it’s like a total cash cow it’s only related to this specific Mining algorithm.
you can see i just have one pool set up here you should really have multiple there’s not really any adjustability with these and some of the previous models you could overclock underclock you can upgrade firmwares bitmain is trying to lock their stuff down more than ever i mean wow you can adjust the fan speed if you want and you can go from normal to sleep mode those are the vast array Of your possibilities this thing you literally just plug it in and forget it right and let’s talk about that real quick it’s a big heavy device okay you plug in the power cord you plug in ethernet and turn it on that’s it that that’s it seriously that is it all right from there you log into the device on your local network for example the ip it generates is random on my network so i just log into my router i See the connected devices if you don’t have access to that you could use an app something like who’s on my wi-fi it’s got the cute little owl all right so i log in it says antminer i’m like okay cool and then i edit that and i put the specific name sometimes the location if i have multiple right and then i punch in the address 192.168.4.161 very easy to log in you go to whatever mining pool you want and you plug in the information you click save and that’s it So it’s really that simple and easy all right so i’m using f2 pool f2 pool gets the job done it’s reliable it gives me good metrics for you know youtube videos and stuff like that it’s very easy to get the information you need you scroll down here it used to be more difficult but scroll right down here click copy punch it in and then username.workername that’s it you do have to log in so you see my account up there you can see my Workers here.